1. Teams: Each team will field 7 players – 2 attack, 2 midfield and 2 defense, plus one goalie.
2. Onside/offside is in effect: 2 players on offense and 3 on defense at all times.
3. Game: Games will be 2 – 23 minute running halves, 5-minute halftime.
4. Time Outs: Each team has 1 30-second time out per half. Time will stop during the time out but will resume after the 30 seconds expire. Ball must be in offensive side of field.
5. Overtime: In the event of a tie there will be a first score sudden death victory, no time out.
6. Penalties are time served.
7. There is no mercy rule. However, after a team has established an 8 goal lead, a "2 pass" rule is implemented and the leading team must complete two consecutive passes before scoring.
8. Body checking an opponent to the ground will be assessed a one minute penalty for unnecessary roughness or upon decision of referee.
9. Any player, coach, or spectator using derogatory language on the field or bench when addressing a player, coach or referee may receive a one minute, non-releasable penalty for the first offense, a two minute non-releasable for the second offense and expulsion from the tournament for the third offense.
10. There will be one referee per field. All calls are final … no arguments.
11. Each game begins with a face-off/draw. All players must remain behind the goal line extended. The goalie must remain in the crease area until possession is signaled.
12. After a goal is scored the ball is awarded to the scored upon goalie who puts the ball in play. A referee must whistle to indicate play has commenced.
13. Goalie will resume a 4 second count to clear.
14. All player substitutions are on the fly from the midline area.